Awareness of nurses regarding medication errors in the clinical settting
Shaista Bibi Jadoon1, Fiza Bibi2, Azra Bibi3, Tahir Jadoon4
1Professor, Asia e University Malysia
2Senior Lecturer, Asia e University Malysia
3Senior Lecturer, Health Department KP Pakistan
4Assistant Professor Health Department KP Pakistan
*Shaista Bibi Jadoon, Professor, Asia e University Malysia
- Athanasakis, E. (2012). Prevention of medication errors made by nurses in clinical practice. Health science journal, 6(4), 773.
- Cheragi, M. A., Manoocheri, H., Mohammadnejad, E., & Ehsani, S. R. (2013). Types and causes of medication errors from nurse's viewpoint. Iranian journal of nursing and midwifery research, 18(3), 228.
- Cohen, M. (1999). High-alert medications and patient safety. Sentinel Event Alert.
- Kang, J. H., Kim, C. W., & Lee, S. Y. (2014). Nurse-perceived patient adverse events and nursing practice environment. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, 47(5), 273.
- Khan, A., & Tidman, M. M. (2022). Causes of medication error in nursing. Journal of Medical Research and Health Sciences, 5(1), 1753-1764.
- Kim, J., & Bates, D. W. (2013). Medication administration errors by nurses: adherence to guidelines. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22(3-4), 590-598.
- Naeem, M., & Coronato, A. (2022). An AI-empowered home-infrastructure to minimize medication errors. Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks, 11(1), 13.
- Neriman, A. (2018). Effective communication in operating room and patient safety. Health & Research Journal, 4(4), 183-185.