Dietary Guidelines and Optimum Vaccine to Withstand Corona Virus in Libya: NutritionalBased Survey
*Nnodim Johnkennedy1 and Ezekwonna, Celestine Sopuluchukwu2
1Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Faculty of Health Science, Imo State University, Owerri.
2Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State, Nigeria.
*Nnodim Johnkennedy, Department of Medical Laboratory Science, Faculty of Health Science, Imo State
- "WHO: Biorisk Reduction". WHO. Archived from the original on June 12, 2007.
- Aksoy U., Ozdemir M.H., Usluca S., Ergönen A.T. A bio-safety profile of laboratory workers at three education hospitals in Izmir, Turkey. Mikrobiyol Bülteni. 2008;42:469–476
- Albetkova A, Chaignat E, Gasquet P, Heilmann M, Isadore J, Jasir A, et al. . A competency framework for developing global laboratory leaders. Front Public Health. (2019) 7:2296–565.
- Bakanidze L, Imnadze P, Perkins D. Biosafety and biosecurity as essential pillars of international health security and cross-cutting elements of biological nonproliferation. BMC Public Health. (2010) 10 (Suppl. 1):S12.
- Biological Wepons Convention (BWC). The United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs. 2018. https://www.un.org/disarmament/wmd/bio/. Accessed August 10, 2018.
- CEN Workshop Agreement (CWA) 15793. 2011. https://www.uab.cat/doc/CWA15793_2011. Accessed August 20, 2018
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention . Division of Laboratory System (DLS). Biosafety Trainings. (accessed November 27, 2019).
- Dankosky, John; Oye, Kenneth; Garrett, Laurie; Carr, Peter (8 November 2013). "Biosecurity for the Age of Redesigned Life" (Audio & transcript). NPR.org. Retrieved 22 May 2020.
- Del Rio Vilas, Alberto; Voller, Fay; Montibeller, Gilberto; et al. (1 February 2013). "An integrated process and management tools for ranking multiple emerging threats to animal health". Preventive Veterinary Medicine. 108 (2–3): 94–102
- European Union Council Decision 2016/51 of 18 January 2016 in support of the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention (BTWC) in the framework of the EU Strategy against Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction.
- Fitt, Gary (15 November 2013). "Explainer: why Australia needs biosecurity". The Conversation. Retrieved 21 May 2020
- Gaudioso J, Salerno RM, Barnett N. Developing a risk assessment and management approach to laboratory biosecurity. Appl Biosaf. 2006;11(1):24–31.
- Gaudioso J., Zemlo T. Survey of bioscience research practices in Asia: implications for biosafety and biosecurity. Appl Biosaf. 2007;12:260–267
- Hegde V., Kulkarni R.D., Ajantha G.S. Biomedical waste management. J Oral Maxillofac Pathol. 2007;11:5–9
- International Food Safety Authorities Network (INFOSAN) (3 March 2010). "Biosecurity: An integrated approach to manage risk to human, animal and plant life and health" (PDF). INFOSAN Information Note No. 1/2010 - Biosecurity. World Health Organization & Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Retrieved 23 May 2020
- Jansen HJ, Breeveld FJ, Stijnis C, Grobusch MP. Biological warfare, bioterrorism, and biocrime. Clin Microbiol Infect. 2014;20(6):488–496
- Jaspersen, Johannes G.; Montibeller, Gilberto (1 July 2015). "Probability Elicitation Under Severe Time Pressure: A Rank-Based Method". Risk Analysis. 35 (7): 1317–1335.
- Kanabrocki, Joseph (20 January 2017). "Biosafety and Biosecurity in the Realm of Dual-Use Research of Concern" (PDF). p. 2.
- Khan E, Ahmed N, Temsamani KR, El-Gendy A, Cohen M, Hasan A, et al. . Biosafety initiatives in BMENA region: identification of gaps and advances. Front Public Health. (2016) 4:2296–565.
- Koblentz, Gregory D. (2010). "Biosecurity Reconsidered: Calibrating Biological Threats and Responses". International Security. 34 (4): 96–132
- Mouillé B, Dauphin G, Wiersma L, Blacksell SD, Claes F, Kalpravidh W, et al. . A tool for assessment of animal health laboratory safety and biosecurity: the safety module of the food and agriculture organization's laboratory mapping tool. Trop Med Infect Dis. (2018) 3:33.
- Naroeni A, Bachtiar EW, Ibrahim F, Bela B, Kusminanti Y, Pujiriani I, et al. . Challenges in implementing a biorisk management program at Universitas Indonesia: a checklist tool for biorisk management. Health Secur. (2016) 14:375–81
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (14 September 2017). "3. Managing Dual Use Research of Concern". Dual Use Research of Concern in the Life Sciences: Current Issues and Controversies. Washington DC: National Academies Press
- Ndolo DO, Wach M, Rüdelsheim P, Craig W. A curriculum-based approach to teaching biosafety through elearning. Front Bioeng Biotechnol. (2018) 6:2296–4185.
- Novossiolova, Tatyana (January 2016). Biological Security Education Handbook: The Power of Team-Based Learning (PDF). Bradford Disarmament Research Centre. ISBN 978-1-85143-278-3.
- Ord, Toby (6 March 2020). "Why we need worst-case thinking to prevent pandemics". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077
- Orelle A, Nikiema A, Zakaryan A, Albetkova AA, Rayfield MA, Peruski LF, Pierson A, Kachuwaire O. National Biosafety Management System: A Combined Framework Approach Based on 15 Key Elements. Front Public Health. 2021 Jul 23;9:609107. doi: 10.3389/fpubh.2021.609107. PMID: 34368035; PMCID: PMC8342751.
- Salerno, Reynolds M.; Gaudioso, Jennifer; Brodsky, Benjamin H. (2007). "Preface". Laboratory Biosecurity Handbook (Illustrated ed.). CRC Press. p. xi. ISBN 9781420006209.
- Samuel S.O., Kayode O.O., Musa O.I., Nwigwe G.C., Aboderin A.O., Salami T.A.T., Taiwo S.S. Nosocomial infections and the challenge of control in developing countries. Afr J Clin Exper Microbiol. 2010;11:102–110
- Shigematsu M. Biorisk Management for Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories. Rinsho Byori. 2016 Nov;64(11):1279-1289. Japanese. PMID: 30695310.
- Sijnesael PCC, van den Berg LM, Bleijs DA, et al. Novel dutch self-assessment biosecurity toolkit to identify biorisk gaps and to enhance biorisk awareness. Front Public Heal. 2014;2:1–5.
- Susanti I, Susilarini NK, Setiawaty V. Assessment of biorisk management implementation in NIHRD laboratory as national referral laboratory of emerging infectious diseases in Indonesia. Health Sci J Indonesia. (2018) 9:70–5.
- The European Committee for Standardization, Laboratory Biorisk Management Standard, CWA 15793:2008, p.9,
- Wedum, A.G. (1969), "The Detrick experience as a guide to the probable efficacy of P4 microbiological containment facilities for studies on microbial recombinant DNA molecules"; J Am Biol Safety Assoc;1:7-25.
- Weinstein R.A., Singh K. Laboratory-acquired infections. Clin Infect Dis. 2009;49:142–147
- Whitby, Simon; Novossiolova, Tatyana; Walther, Gerald; Dando, Malcolm, eds. (December 2015). "Preventing Biological Threats: What You Can Do" (PDF). Bradford Disarmament Research Centre. Retrieved 22 May 2020.
- World Health Organization (WHO). Laboratory biosafety manual. 3rd ed. Geneva: WHO; 2004.
- World Health Organization. Biorisk management: laboratory biosecurity guidance. 2006. http://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/biosafety/WHO_CDS_EPR_2006_6.pdf. Accessed August 10, 2018.
- Zaveri J., Karia J. Knowledge, attitudes and practices of laboratory technicians regarding universal work precaution. Nat J Med Res. 2012;2:113–115