Effective treatment of Vitiligo with resonance medicine method
Resonant Medicine, Omer, Israel
*Praznikov Viktor, Resonant Medicine, Omer, Israel.
A photo . The photo shows the result of the treatment of a 14-year-old patient - the disappearance of depigmentation spots in the patient on the back of the hands and face. On the left is a photo before treatment, the photo on the right is at the end of treatment.
Treatment of vitiligo is not fast. In the spots themselves, the melanocytes that produce melanin, the coloring matter, died. During the treatment, new, young melanocytes are born in the healthy part of the skin adjacent to the areas of depigmentation. Young melanocytes penetrate the spots and secrete the pigment melanin there. In this case, the skin in this area acquires a normal color. But young melanocytes grow slowly and this causes a slow recovery of the patient from vitiligo. In the course of treatment, young melanocytes concentrate on the healthy part of the skin adjacent to the depigmented one, and then penetrate into the spots and form a "wedge" of the pigmented formation. The "wedge" increases in size and fills the spot.
- Ezzedine, K; Eleftheriadou, V; Whitton, M; van Geel, N (4 July 2015). "Vitiligo". Lancet. 386 (9988): 74–84. doi:10.1016/s0140-6736(14)60763-7. PMID 25596811. S2CID 208791128.
- "Questions and Answers about Vitiligo". NIAMS. June 2014. Archived from the original on 21 August 2016. Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- Whitton, M; Pinart, M; Batchelor, JM; et al. (May 2016). "Evidence-based management of vitiligo: summary of a Cochrane systematic review". The British Journal of Dermatology. 174 (5): 962–69. doi:10.1111/bjd.14356. PMID 26686510. S2CID 38560830.
- Chopra, Parul; Niyogi, Rageshree; Katyal, Gauri (2009). Skin and Hair Care: Your Questions Answered. Byword Books Private Limited. p. 2. ISBN 978-8181930378. Archived from the original on 23 March 2017.
- Krüger C; Schallreuter KU (October 2012). "A review of the worldwide prevalence of vitiligo in children/adolescents and adults". Int J Dermatol. 51 (10): 1206–12. arXiv:0706.4406. doi:10.1111/j.1365-4632.2011.05377.x. PMID 22458952. S2CID 5084045.
- Question and Answers about Vitiligo. NIAMS. June 2014 Archive from the original on 21 August 2016 Retrieved 11 August 2016.
- Eleftheriadou, V.Ezzedine K (24 February 2015) «Intervwntions for Vitiligo». The Cochrane Database of Sistematic Reviews (2): CD003263.
- Halder, RM, Chappell, JL (2009) «Vitiligo update», Seminars in cutaneous Medicine and Surgery, 28(2) 86-82. Doi: 10, 1016/j sder 3009.04, 008
- Staff, Mayo Clinic (15May 3014) «Vitiligo Causes». Mayoclinic. Archived from the original on 30 April 2015 Retrieved 22 April 2015.
- Van Geel N, Mollet I, Brochez L et al. ( February 2012) «New insights in segmental Vitiligo: case report and review of theories». British Journal of Dermatology 166(2) 240-246, doi: 10. 1111/j 1365-2136, 2011, 10650.
- Don Philip, Luga Aurel, Daeko Anne, Hardick, Kathleen (2006). Treatment of Vitiligo with broadband ultraviolet B and vitamins. International Journal of Dermatology. 45 (1), 63-65, doi: 10.1111/j 1365-4632, 2005, 02447.
- Praznikov V. "Resonant Medicine" - "International Journal of Medical Science and Clinical Invention". 9 (2), p. 5962-5973, 2022 ,
- Praznikov V. «Resonance Medicine as a Method of Augmentation Life Expectaney». – Internation Journal of Gerontology and Geriatric Research. –SCIRES Literature. WWW.scireslit.com ISSN: 2688-8548, p.1-4. 2022 .
- Praznikov V. «Effective prevention and effective treatment oncological diseases with methods resonance destruction and resonance of creation». Journal of cancer Prevention and Current Research. V.13, Issue 2 – 2022 .
- Praznikov V. Use of drugs of high (higher LM) potency in bioresonance therapy. The principle of Homeoigy and its relationship with Homeopathy in bioresonance therapy. "Sputnik +", Moscow, 2017, 220 p.
- Praznikov V.P. Effective treatment of cancer, degenerative and infection diseases of the drug of high potencies. Moscow, «Sputnik+», 2018, 254 p.
- Praznikov V. Resonant medicine. Resonance of destruction - effective treatment of oncological, infectious diseases, cysts, etc. Resonance of creation - effective treatment of degenerative diseases - diabetes mellitus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, etc. Moscow, "Sputnik +" 2019 232 p.
- Praznikov V. Resonance Medicine. The use of resonance destruction for effective of oncological treatment, infection diseases, cysts and etc. The use of resonance creation for effective treatment of degenerative diseases - diabetes, Parkinson desease, multiple scleroses and etc. Moscow, "Sputnic +", 2020, 298 p.
- Praznikov V. Resonance Medicine. The use of resonance destruction for effective treatment of oncological, infection diseases, Cysts and etc. The use of resonance creation for effective treatment degenerative diseases - diabetes vellitus, Alzgeimer, s disease, Parkinson,s disease, multiple sclerosis, etc. Effective treatment of autoimmune diseases. Moscow, "Sputnik +" 2021, 350 p.
- Andrea Frova and Varipiera Marenzana. Thus spoke Galileo: the great scientist,s idea and their Relevance to the Present day – Oxford University Press 2006.p 133-137.
- Schimmel H.W. FunktionaleMedizin. V. 1,2 - Hang Verlag, Heidelberg, 1991.
- Theoretical and clinical aspects of the use of bioresonance and multiresonance therapy. Moscow, 2021.